Friday, October 31, 2008

A Blog About Knowledge and It's Power

I woke up this morning thinking what can I contribute to the world that wouldn't cost me anything and I realized it was my resourcefulness, hence the properly named title Resource This!

I like to think of this blog as a release of my random thoughts on random matters and I do mean random. I will say this though, if you listen to me you will find places to go, things to learn more about, and the RESOURCES my personal collection to exploit.

I have been told by friends and family that I have a knack for coming up with odd things to talk about. I have a tendency when speaking to jump off subject frequently, I like to say I am a multi-tasked thinker and speaker so if you would like to study me, just follow the previous sentences and you might be able to explain why I jump frequently from topic to topic.

Welcome to my Blog and I look forward to reading your comments and growing this online relationship. That is what this is right?
There are way to many things in this world to speak about. I will make every attempt to stay on topic and will throw in some real life experiences that may make you If you find the topic blah, please write me and let me know. If you have any suggestions or would like to get my views on an issue please let me know as well.

No comments: